Ichcha - Artisan Block Print Bandana Head Square Scarf | Nima
Joined in between, this is approximately a 19 inch bandana and is super light weight. This mix of fun bold patterns in blue and green, is most definitely a statement maker. This fabric is randomly cut, so no two are same. You can wear this in multiple ways and because of the mix of patterns and colors, it would look different each time you wear it! You can add a random zero waste gift bag, if you'd like. The bag is made from fabric available at the time.
- block printed using carved wooden blocks
- hand dyed in natural dyes
- color: green + light indigo
- 25% silk, 75% cotton
- approximately 19" x 19" - inches
* Please note that sizes may vary 1-2 inches and color variance may occur based on the intake of natural dyes per fabric
CARE: Hand or Machine wash on cold gentle cycle for the first few washes. Lay flat to dry. Iron if necessary.